-->

Snowy Cupcakes

Snowy Cupcakes



Other than one freak snowstorm before Halloween, it hasn't snowed all that much where I am living now (hey, this California girl isn't complaining!) but I decided to get in touch with the winter season by making some winter cupcakes by using edible wafer snowflakes and snowflake mini-cupcake liners.



The cupcake liners are from Wilton.  I bought them several years ago and I can't seem to find them for purchase anywhere online.  There are some different ones on Etsy for sale here that are very cute as a substitute.





I elected to make mini-cupcakes, because then each sprinkle really stood out.  The snowflake sprinkles themselves weren't really that tasty, however.  They sort of had a texture like styrofoam.






Stay warm, everyone!  If you're looking for something a little more New Year's Eve related, check out my champagne cupcakes.

Share this: